The Shadow Awning Challenge Rules
Information regarding how to enter the Alu-Cab Shadow Awning Challenge (“Competition”), how winners are selected and contacted are included within the below terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
The Competition will be open from 27/03/2020 and close on 30/04/2020 (“Competition Period”). Any entries registered past this point will not be qualified to be judged.
1.. How would you camp at home during lockdown? What lengths will you go to in our #shadowawningchallenge to show you are a #superfan of the brand
2. Win an Alu-Cab Gen 3 tent
3. Your chance to win a #Gen3 is just a Video and Share away
4. Share your video of opening your Alu-Cab Shadow Awning on Instagram, YouTube or Facebook and use the following hashtags #alucab #shadowawningchallenge + tag us in your post in whichever platform used
5. Send us the video via WeTransfer to email@example.com
6. We will then share your video onto our Instagram platform and the video with the most likes and comments ( on our Instagram platform) at the end of the competition WINS a Generation 3 TENT
- Best video with most likes and comments: a Generation 3 TENT
- Runner up: An Alu-Cab Shower cube
- Top 10 participants to receive an Alu-Cab Merchandise pack
*The prizes, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All Alu-Cab owners are eligible to participate in the challenge.
- The challenge is open to individuals aged 18 and older
- This competition is open worldwide
Video entry + rules for this Challenge
- The video entry should have the title Shadow Awning Challenge.
- The process: from unzipping the awning bag, straps, rolling down awning, walking awning around vehicle, securing pin
- One entry is accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Language used both in the soundtrack and/or text on the screen should be respectful to all individuals and institutions.
- Video entries that do not adhere to the provided rules and guidelines will be disqualified from the competition.
- The entrant should not have competitor products visible on vehicles during video
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
- It is to Alu-Cab’s discretion if you are able to enter our competition
- The Competition winner will be selected on the 01/05/2020 and will be announced on Instagram, once the winner has been contacted.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Entry Submission and Judging
- The individual must register send their video for the challenge between March 27th, 2020 and April 30th, 2020. Any entries registered past this point will not be qualified to be judged.
- One winner and one runner-up will be selected by the Alu-Cab team. The videos will be scored based on the criteria listed below.
- All awardees will be recognized on our social media channels and website. No other prize will be awarded other than the stated prize above.
- Number of likes of video
- Number of comments on video
- Innovation or creativity
- Alu-Cab reserves the right to cancel or modify this challenge in the event that an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the minimum judging criteria.
- By participating in this challenge, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree to release and hold harmless Alu-Cab from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in challenge, or participation in any challenge-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Potential winners will be notified by social media on or about may 1 st, 2020.
- Each participant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If the winner cannot be contacted within  calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Challenge Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Alu-Cab decisions are final on all matters.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission by winner to the use of his/her name, for promotional or other purposes that support Alu-Cab advertising efforts without compensation.
- If any entrant attempts to deliberately damage the Alu-Cab brand or undermine the legitimate operation of the video challenge, Alu-Cab reserves the right to seek damages from the entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.