We introduce some of the faces behind the Alu-Cab brand! We’ve interviewed our senior management team to give you a better idea of all the cogs and wheels that make up this organization. So, sit back and enjoy getting to know the many characters that contribute to making Alu-Cab a great space to work in.
Alu-Cab is one of the worlds few, if not the only Overland Product Manufacturer that offers a complete solution in various formats that allows fitment centers, around the world to offer complete turnkey solutions utilizing one brand. Innovation is our Drive.
Our manufacturing plant consists of 10 factories with just over 400 staff members. We are a home-grown South African Company that has their full manufacturing facility based in Ottery, Cape Town. Our Alu-Cab product range is distributed in 60 Countries.
Join our team! Please send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com if you feel you’d be a good fit in our fast-paced and ever growing environment. For more information, view these job postings on our LinkedIn page.
Alu-Cab is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us deliver on our growth ambitions. The role will have a strong focus on the recruitment and development of our growing talent base, by helping us structure and streamline our recruitment and onboarding tactics, and implementing talent development strategies that will enable internal growth.
Alu-Cab’s HR department takes care of the organization’s most valuable asset; its employees.
We are the unofficial lawyers, psychologists, event planners, teachers, peacemakers, and detectives.
Our HR department is tasked with maximizing employee productivity and protecting the company from any issues that may arise within the workforce. HR responsibilities include compensation and benefits, recruitment, firing, and keeping up to date with any laws that may affect the company and its employees.
We are the department with the personnel touch.
If you are passionate about HR and developing people, and love camping and the outdoors, we would love to hear from you, so please send us your CV.
1. RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Ensure job requisition with the relevant knowledge, skills, qualification, salary package, etc. are completed by the direct manager and signed off.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate sites, for example, LinkedIn, Pnet e.t.c.
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications.
- Contact applicants' references.
- Verify candidates' academic qualifications.
- Perform criminal background checks
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, experience, experience, and aptitudes.
- Provide analytically and well document recruiting reports to the Human Resource Manager.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote the company’s reputation as the “best place to work”.
- Draw up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Ensure all vacancies and appointments are aligned to the business needs, EE targets, departmental and/or company budget.
- Provide feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Draw up the Letter of appointment and issue it.
- Create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations.
- Craft and send emails with information about the company and position, including work schedules, dress code, parking options e.t.c.
- Prepare on-boarding kits (For example: stationary, T-shirts e.t.c).
- Liaise with IT and other respective departments to ensure the employee has everything needed on the first day (Place to sit, desk, computer, technical assistance, clocking in badge number e.t.c).
- Welcome new employees upon their arrival and give them an office tour.
- Introduce new team members.
- Draw up the new hire's Employment Contract.
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinate company presentations and product demos.
- Distribute manuals, passwords, and guidelines as needed.
- Address new employees' queries regarding their contracts and payroll.
3. TALENT MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan regular employee performance evaluations.
- Conduct skills gap analysis.
- Ensure all employees' skill gaps are addressed through training interventions i.e. coaching, mentoring, job rotation, on-the-job training (informal), and/ or formal training.
- Develop employee retention programs.
- Build succession plans.
- Manage and support employees’ career/self-development plans (Individual Development Plan - IDP).
- Identify scarce and critical skills within the organization.
- Review job descriptions.
- Liaise with line managers and department heads to identify training needs.
- Assess and evaluate skills development needs within the business or departments.
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY FACILITATOR
- Develop, evaluate, implement and monitor Employment Equity plans.
- Compile and complete Employment Equity reports.
- Submit Employment Equity reports timeously to the Department of Labour (Annually).
- Monitor and implement the Employment Equity plan.
- Monitor and measure EE representation, targets, and objectives within the business.
- Schedule and run quarterly Employment Equity meetings.
Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Talent acquisition and development specialist (5+ years of experience).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Please send your C.V with contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a competent Logistics & Inventory Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of our products.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
The successful candidate will join our Sales Department. Alu-Cab’s Sales Department consists of a dedicated team that manage both international and local sales of Alu-Cab products. We have excellent product knowledge and can advise our customers about any configuration of Alu-Cab products and keep up to date with the development of new products as the company evolves. We are an integral part of the business and crucial in the development and management of our customer relationships, focusing on clear and consistent communication.
- • Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- • Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- • Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- • Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. Arranging the Freight- Containers) according to availabilities and requirements.
- • Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- • Communicate with suppliers, distributors etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- • Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer/distributor requirements.
- • Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- • Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field.
Please forward your C.V with contactable references to email@example.com
Should you not hear back from us within 3 weeks please consider your application as unsuccessful