- LENGTH (when closed): +-2600mm
- WEIGHT: 24kg
- SHADE AREA: 7.7m2
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminium
- FITMENT BRACKETS: Various options available, attaching to strong roof rack, tents, campers or load bars
- ORIENTATION: LHS and RHS
- The material is acrylic impregnated, with a heat reflection silver coating on one side.
- It has an additional water repellent coating on the surface side, which allows water to bead off of the surface of the material.
- Its 315gsm and has a water head of 600mm and is made from a 100% polyester base cloth that is impregnated with an acrylic based resin.
- It also has a built in Fungal resistance chemical to prevent mould.
- Water penetration/Water Column capability of the awning canvas is greater than 1000mm / 1m.
AWN-LHS-180 or AWN-RHS-180
Introducing a new awning to the Alu-Cab Shadow Awning range, the 180° Shadow Awning. Once open this free standing awning folds out to be parallel with your vehicle, allowing access to the rear of your vehicle, where your drawer system, fridge, and supplies are stored. There are no additional steps or poles to pitch; you just unzip the bag and swing the awning through a 180º. It’s so easy, one person can manage it.
With our 270º Shadow Awning being one of our proudest products that’s all out #DesertProof and Africa-proven. It goes without saying that the new 180º will share the same strength, durability and quality you are used to. The 180º Shadow Awning is made from reflective ripstop material which assists in casting a noticeably lower-shade temperature.
For seasoned campers, an awning is very often the first accessory they bolt to their vehicle, knowing that the ability to cast as much shade as possible (in the quickest time) is crucial to overland travel. For inclement weather the guy ropes should be used to prevent pooling of water on the canvas and to guide water runoff in preferred places.
Land-Rover-Icarus-180° Awning-Fitment Instructions
180 Awning Operating & Care Instructions
View this post on Instagram