The Contour Canopy has a new design language which adds increased rigidity to the canopy as well as a modern roofline. It comes with a full width rear door.
Available with windows or without windows
- Finish: Powder – Coated Black
- Sleek New Design: Rigid formed roof panel
- Lighting : Integrated brake light & 3 internal LED lights
- Seal: Double door seal design with superior weather and dust proofing
- Doors: Centre flex, water proof hinges – prevents rain water dripping in when door is open. – Full length side doors for full access on DC Canopies
- Looks: Reliable, tamper-proof and keyed alike
- Glass: Automotive safety glass, E-marked.
- Weight: Approx. 57kgs for the Contour Canopy without side windows and 62kgs with side windows
- Gas Struts: High quality units made in Germany
- Reinforced roof: One can load 150kg directly on to roof. Mounting Rail fitted on canopy roof as standard. Can be used with M8 cup square bolts, tie down rings etc
- Windows: Optimised rear window for maximum visibility. Front & Side windows come standard with sliders
- Ventilation: Front mounted positive pressure vent.
- Waterproof: Canopy is waterproof.
FORD RANGER T6 2012+ DC
FORD RANGER 2022+ DC
JEEP GLADIATOR DC 2019+
NISSAN NAVARA NP300 EU 2015 – 2020
NISSAN NAVARA NP300 ZA 2015 – 2020
TACOMA GEN 3 | SB
TOYOTA HILUX REVO 2016+
ISUZU D-MAX 2020
VW AMAROK 2010
VW AMAROK 2023
TRITON DC 2016
Please be advised that The Contour Canopy (Double cab & Extra Cab) for the Ford Ranger 22 is not currently confirmed as being compatible with the North American Ford Ranger model. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and recommend being in contact with your closest dealer to understand as and when a compatible version will be available. Further information will be release on our website in due course.
PLEASE NOTE, our mounting brackets and hardware for canopies, are designed to be mounted directly to the load body, and not through a plastic loadbin liner.
Failure to remove or provide adequate clearance by way of cutting/modifying the liner to allow direct mounting to the load body, will result in an inferior installation that will void all warranties.
Dynamic 200kg and Static 400kg
What is Static Load Capacity?
The static load capacity is the maximum recommended load which can be applied while the vehicle is stationary. For example, a parked vehicle with a Roof Top Tent and accessories (awning, shower cube, load bars etc) with people inside could weigh up to 300kg / 660Lbs (The average human weight according to global statistics is 73Kg’s / 160Lbs.).
Static load rating assumes that the product is able to support this, but it does not indicate that the same weight can be carried while the vehicle is moving either on-road or off-road.
What is Dynamic Load Capacity?
A dynamic load capacity refers to the maximum weight that can be supported by a mounting structure when it is subjected to movement, such as when a vehicle is driving.
This rating will normally be lower than a static load capacity because the amount of force applied when doing so is far greater than when the vehicle is stationary.
Ideally a dynamic load rating excludes any people within a roof top tent.
Explorer + Contour Canopy to suit Toyota Hilux Revo DC + XC Fitment Instructions
Explorer + Contour Canopy Toyota Tacoma 2016 Fitment Instructions
Explorer + Contour Canopy to suit Jeep Gladiator Fitment Instructions
Explorer & Contour Canopy to suit Mitsubishi Triton L200 DC Fitment Instructions
Contour Canopy to suit VW Amarok 23 DC Fitment Instruction
Contour Canopy to suit FR22 DC&XC Fitment Instructions
Canopy_Explorer & Contour_Ford Ranger T6 & T7 DC & XC Fitment Instruction
Explorer & Contour Canopies to suit Isuzu DC & XC Fitment Instruction
Explorer + Contour Canopy to suit VW Amarok Fitment Instructions
Canopy_Explorer & Contour_Jeep Gladiator Fitment Instructions
C2 Canopy Brake Light Cover Plate Fitment Instructions