The Alu-Cab Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
When fitted with our Alu-Cab Load Bar extension brackets, an additional jerrycan can be mounted on either side of the Roof Box, providing easy access to another 40-litres of fuel.
The lid of the Roof Box is especially shaped and proportioned to accommodate our quick-release recovery trax tray, so your recovery tracks are securely stored out of the way. The lever system allows you to adjust how much pressure is applied to the lid, but it also means that you only have to close one side of the box.
The Roof Box is available in Two sizes:
- The Escape – Small : 200L | 19.5kg Weight
- The Long Haul – Large : 250L | 21kg Weight
The large Roof box accommodates up to three ammo boxes.
- The closing mechanism allows you to set the tension and pressure on the seal to make it dust proof and waterproof.
- The carpeted base not only protects the inside of the box, but also prevents objects from shifting around, and makes cleaning easy.
- The Roof Box is invaluable for the transport of two notoriously difficult items to pack: firewood and rubbish.
- We all know what firewood can do to a vehicle’s interior, and it goes without saying that a leaking rubbish bag (packed alongside your camping gear) is not a great way to end a trip.
Roof Box Large: The Long Haul A-RB-LB
L = 1305mm W = 705mm H = 330mm
Roof Box Small Box: The Escape A-RB-SB
L = 1305mm W = 533mm H = 330mm